From the Cyber Solarium Commission and CISA to the World Economic Forum — experts around the world and across all industries agree that collaboration is the key to a stronger cyber defense. How can organizations get beyond the theory and into the practice of collaborating on everything from best practices and threat intelligence to real-time detections of attacks? In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome concerns or misconceptions about sharing information in cybersecurity
- The role that talent development and upskilling plays in preparing an organization for better collaboration
- Recommendations for getting started with the local, state, and national organizations.
- Steve Swick, AEP Chief Security Officer
- GEN (Ret.) Keith Alexander, IronNet co-CEO
- Russ Cobb, IronNet CMO