The frequency and sophistication of cyber attacks are on the rise as more adversaries take an all-of-nation approach, while organisations are expected to defend on their own. Based on his experience as NSA director and founding commander of U.S. Cyber Command, General (Ret.) Keith Alexander believes that a Collective Defense approach can provide companies, sectors — even entire nations — a more effective defense against these massive, coordinated cyber attacks. AI and machine learning-based behavioural analytics detect unknown threats that signature-based tools miss. And sharing those threats in a secure ecosystem, at network speed, creates a new approach to cybersecurity that acts as a force multiplier for everyone involved.
Focus Network, in partnership with IronNet Cybersecurity, will be bringing leading IT Security executives to discuss:
- Global cyber threat landscape with special focus on Australia
- Development of 5G and what threats it pose for cybersecurity in the future
- What does collaboration mean for Australia. Bringing together Government, Business and the Community to share behaviours and insights into cyber attacks across supply chains, and ecosystems.
- The weak links that exists in the supply chain
- What each organisation can do/contribute to keep the whole ecosystem cyber secure
General Keith Alexander, Chairman of the Board, Founder and Co-CEO, IronNet Cybersecurity